A multi-cultural/ generational church with a great reputation in a great community is seeking a full-time senior pastor to oversee a church of 400+ attendees as well as a larger staff. It is the mission of our church to reach people for Christ, mature them in their faith and to grow. We are praying for a pastor that will passionately preach and teach the word of God, provide spirit-filled leadership, bring continued unity among the diverse congregation, equip us to do the ministry of Alliance Friends Church, make disciples, and care deeply for God’s people.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree Ministry Related preferred
- (5) Five or more years of experience in ministry with measurable growth
- Passionate Preacher/Teacher of God’s word
- Excellent communicator
- Strong leadership skills with ability to encourage unity
- Cast vision, coach, develop and equip us to make disciples
- Lead a strong staff and many volunteers
- Love God and love people
If interested, check out our website to learn more about our family. If the Lord is still calling you, fill out this application and send your resume and include links to sermons and events you have done, along with a cover letter to the Spiritual Life Elder/ Search Committee Chair, Donna Carr Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.