A multi-cultural/ generational church with a great reputation in a great community is seeking a full-time senior pastor to oversee a church of 400+ attendees as well as a larger staff. It is the mission of our church to reach people for Christ, mature them in their faith and to grow. We are praying for a pastor that will passionately preach and teach the word of God, provide spirit-filled leadership, bring continued unity among the diverse congregation, equip us to do the ministry of Alliance Friends Church, make disciples, and care deeply for God’s people.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree Ministry Related preferred
- (5) Five or more years of experience in ministry with measurable growth
- Passionate Preacher/Teacher of God’s word
- Excellent communicator
- Strong leadership skills with ability to encourage unity
- Cast vision, coach, develop and equip us to make disciples
- Lead a strong staff and many volunteers
- Love God and love people
If interested, check out our website to learn more about our family. If the Lord is still calling you, fill out this application and send your resume and include links to sermons and events you have done, along with a cover letter to the Spiritual Life Elder/ Search Committee Chair, Donna Carr Jenkins at Donnacj2532@sbcglobal.net.
YOUNG ADULT ASSISTANT - Job Description: 15 Hours/Week
If interested, fill out this application and send your resume to Debbie Noble the adult discipleship pastor email@example.com
- Lead and teach discipleship Bible studies for the purpose of raising up leaders in this generation.
- Plan and pull off outreach activities (socials) and mission/work/service opportunities for young adults.
- Connect and disciple young adults by attending Revolution at Alliance Friends Church, and other young adult and college age gatherings like Campus Crusade for Christ, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and University of Mt Union which are deemed strategic to make the most vital connections possible for discipling within the framework of a 15 hour work week.
- Work with Adult Discipleship Pastor to build relationships with young adults and make disciples.
- Report to Adult Discipleship Pastor and Christian Education Elder upon request.