1. Greg to have a successful Mohs surgery for Squamous Cell Carcinoma on his nose Nov. 4. He had it done 3 years ago and needs the other side done.
2. Wisdom for the doctors to treat the on-going pain Greg is having.
3. Wisdom for Debbie as she learns a new accounting program at JAARS.
1. Greg’s white blood count is in the normal range, still in remission!
2. We are coming to Alliance, OH on Nov. 20th and staying until Dec. 3.
3. If you would like to have us share at your church or Sunday school or small group or meet with us, call 704-989-1511 or e-mail email@example.com
If you would like to make a donation, please include a separate note saying, "preference for the Wycliffe ministry of Debbie Milliken and Greg's retirement."
Mail to: Wycliffe Bible Translators
P.O. Box 628200
Orlando, FL 32862-8200
Thank you for your prayers and support for us and those still waiting to have God's Word in their heart language. If you would like to receive our newsletter by mail or email, please let us know.
Love, Greg and Debbie