at Alliance Friends Church we want to build up people in Christ so they may build up others in Him. (Ephesians 4:11-16; II Timothy 2:2).
1. WORSHIP - Daily pray for and expect the presence and love of Jesus to be powerfully experienced in my worship - group and private. (Matthew 18:19, 20).
2. BIBLE READING - Meditate on God's Word at least ten minutes per day (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
3. FRIENDSHIP EVANGELISM - Concentrate time, love, and prayer on one unsaved or unchurched friend this year to help them continually move closer to Jesus (John 1:40-42).
4. PRAYER & WITNESSING - Daily ask and watch for God's "exceeding abundant" work in my life . . . and then TELL someone about it (Ephesians 3:20).
5. FELLOWSHIP & DISCIPLESHIP - Join or continue participation in a Christ-centered small group (Hebrew 3:12-14; 10:24,25).